I have been waiting for the sleeve to go onto the second dress form that I set up for my youngest daughter. It makes it SO much easier to dress and undress, and I will be able to work on clothing for her with a much better fit. Yeah! The form on the right is mine, but I have the bodice of a dress I am making for my oldest. All three of us are fairly close to the same measurements (I win the prize for the biggest BUTT) but we are definitely NOT the same height. So we cannot share clothing, but that is OK, we each have our own personal style!

This is the bubble dress that is in the process of being built. I am at a stand still until I figure out how to finish the edges.


How am I ever going to finish an edge like this? Hmmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment