Pages

21 December 2009

Christmas 09 memories


I forgot to take a picture of our table BEFORE we ate, but it is just as beautiful afterward. A happy place to gather and share.


Tidying up with a smile!


Looking a bit like Brother Lawrence.



Instead of a tree we gather gifts around a bucket for glass!


Our oldest daughter looks like she is enjoying Yoda, but I have a feeling she would rather have something a little warmer and wigglier.


An Escher fan.


Communicate Effectively With Your Father spray. Not really needed around here. When I enjoy both their company, I just sit back and listen! They always have SO much to talk about!!


The mystery present. A surprise that I won't soon forget . . . if ever!


After dinner and gifts it was back into the kitchen for cookies and risengrut. I have never cleaned the pot after cooking the stuff, basically milk and rice, but I heard some strange comments from the cleaning crew.


Monty Python-ish dinner theater.

What a lovely day of celebrating and being together. Yeah, not actual Christmas Day as decreed by . . . who decreed it anyway? Any day is a celebration when those we love join us to break bread and spend time with us.

No comments: