Pages

17 July 2011

Let the jammies begin

I have begun my yearly flannel jammie marathon. So far Baby D has two pair, Baby K as a pair (Dora of course) and Cowboy has two jammie pants. He doesn't wear jammie shirts any more, so we'll go out and buy coordinating long sleeve t-shirts. Lulu presents a challenge as she has a need for clothing to be just so. My youngest certainly had more preferences than the older two, you just have to go with it. No biggy except I hate to spend a lot of time on something that won't get used. Me and being practical! I have some knits that I will use to make her jammies, we'll see.

Still coming down off the high of family visits and a beautiful wedding. These next couple of weeks are fairly quiet with time to regroup and get some things done (like Christmas sewing) before a fairly busy fall begins. Having spent nearly a year "off" due to cancer treatments, it is nice to be able to plan some fun stuff. And be able to get some things accomplished around the house. I certainly won't have as many spools of thread emptied this year as I did last year though.

I found a picture that my friend from Seattle took of my three kids at the wedding. What a surprise to run across it. There is also one of me and my little Lulu that I think is just super sweet.



No comments: