Knits definitely don't photograph real well. They look pretty droopy.
20 August 2011
Boring sewing of knits
I have been sewing lately. I made a "recycle design" shirt for a friend who works in the industry, just because. The rest of my sewing has been from items that were purchased that I liked and made patterns from. A knit dress that my youngest bought, and a favorite skirt of mine that I made for myself and adjusted for my oldest daughter. Then a little cardigan of organic gray knit. So knits have been my "thing" lately. I now need to get on with shirts for "the boys" for Christmas. My son's is done and on the way to their place, but I have three more boys here to sew for. I have the fabric, thread and buttons, now I just need the time.
This is a beautiful gray organic cotton knit. This one is for me.
This is a beautiful dark heathery gray. The fabric is wonderful. This one is for me.
This is a poly knit for my oldest for work. Not sure I will use this type fabric again.
The same organic cotton knit at the first dress.
Knits definitely don't photograph real well. They look pretty droopy.
Knits definitely don't photograph real well. They look pretty droopy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment