We can wear them with our new black suits! I still need to make my skirt to wear with the shell. I can wear the scarf with my wool dress and jacket. It feels SO nice. We continue our "twinky" trend.
25 November 2013
China silk
Years ago a dear friend gifted me some lovely China silk. She bought it when she lived in China! It has been tempting me for years and since I am in a "use it or lose it - not gonna store it" mood right now, I thought and thought about how I could use it. It is not a color I tend to wear, so thought more as an accent. I ended up making a shell to wear under my new black suit. Hubby saw it and asked for a tie and pocket square, then I had just enough left to make a möbius scarf, so I did.
We can wear them with our new black suits! I still need to make my skirt to wear with the shell. I can wear the scarf with my wool dress and jacket. It feels SO nice. We continue our "twinky" trend.
We can wear them with our new black suits! I still need to make my skirt to wear with the shell. I can wear the scarf with my wool dress and jacket. It feels SO nice. We continue our "twinky" trend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment