
Lulu looked like a princess in her dress. She especially enjoyed the golden sparkles, that seems essential in a real princess dress. I have found a deep pink satin and a sheer deep pink with sparkles on it to make a new princess dress for her when she comes to visit. I also found some really really cute blue/pink plaid to make a dress, and some little ballerina mice for jamies. I don't have much time, so will hopefully find the time in the next couple of weeks to make her some clothes.
Lulu is definitely FOUR with the trigger emotions that come with that age. She is also full of smiles and hugs and wonderful ideas. I can't wait for her to come and visit.
This picture with her little sister K shows the full dress along with the little one I made for little sister K. They are so cute and sweet and lovely. Yummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment