While I have laid nearly dormant the garden has been busy. We had over six inches of rain last week, so everything outdoors (probably including the mosquitoes) is enjoying the warmth of the sun and the rain and the heat and doing what they need to do. Grow, grow, grow.
Here are the latest additions. Amazing at what our garden offers, far more than I ever dreamed!

Our lovely magnolia, we have one that is thriving and growing at an amazing pace.

Even as the blossoms fade, it is still beautiful.

These look like little snowflakes, which would be rather refreshing this time of year, at least for a day . . . maybe. Actually I love the HEAT!
Here is one HOT looking blossom. Gorgeous!











We'll check again in a few weeks.
I have been working on the quilt for my daughter and son-in-law and am making great progress. I expect it to be done about the time I am recovered from my surgery and I will be back in the sewing room. Spring cleaning is called for as well, but that is a subject that is better left alone for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment