Pages

16 July 2009

Bean Bags

My neighbor had a cute idea to keep a little memory for her twin grandsons. She gave me a onesie that they shared when they were newborns, and some bean bag beads and asked if I would make three little bean bags. One for each boy, and one for their momma. I used the front and back to make the boys. Since she wanted two bean bags, with a request for a third, I had to make them fairly smallish, but a great size for little hands. The boys are still toddlers. Momma's is made out of the sleeves, which I removed the hem of, to get a little more fabric. I also lined the fabric, which was a stretchy knit, with an iron on pellon to give it a bit more body, and super stitched them close to keep them from coming apart. I think they are pretty sturdy and should last through some fun.

A cute idea with some cute fabric, little froggies.

No comments: