
I heard hubby say about a shirt that it was warm. It was also extremely worn and has been thrown out. So . . . when I saw this on sale, I decided he needed a couple of warm shirts. The first reminds me of one he had when we met all those many years ago.


I have been keeping an eye out for fabric for an event we will attend in January. Hubby and I call it PROM! I already have fabric for my youngest, but just wasn't inspired for myself. But today I found a fabric that I have already sewn on. I made my Lulu and fancy dress for when she was here for the ballet this past summer. So I have sewn on the material. I will make a simple dress and little jacket. I really like the color and that is what jumped out at me. It has a sparkle. The color is called amethyst. It is lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment