I have several more fabric remnents set aside to make him a few more little rompers. He is three months now, so this next set will be six month size. Hopefully they will last at least part of the summer! This one is left over fabric from dress shirts I made for his uncle and cousin. I even have some fabric left over from a shirt I made for his daddy, so that is in the mix.
26 March 2010
His first Easter!
Our little foster grandson will be celebrating his first Easter next weekend, how exciting! My daughter seems eager to dress him in original, one of a kind, homemade creations. Can't blame her for wanting her one of a kind, original to be dressed the same. He continues to amaze us with his focus, enthusiasm, cheerfulness, abilities, and overall wonderfulness. He will be getting to meet his great aunt and great uncle this weekend. Next week will meet his uncle and two cousins, and this summer will become acquainted with his GREAT grandmother. I know she is eager to meet him.
I have several more fabric remnents set aside to make him a few more little rompers. He is three months now, so this next set will be six month size. Hopefully they will last at least part of the summer! This one is left over fabric from dress shirts I made for his uncle and cousin. I even have some fabric left over from a shirt I made for his daddy, so that is in the mix.

I have several more fabric remnents set aside to make him a few more little rompers. He is three months now, so this next set will be six month size. Hopefully they will last at least part of the summer! This one is left over fabric from dress shirts I made for his uncle and cousin. I even have some fabric left over from a shirt I made for his daddy, so that is in the mix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment