This is a small one, and can hold a few apples. I will make a few sizes for the family. I think they will be a big hit!
16 March 2010
produce bags
In our family, we are very interested in sustainability. My youngest is always looking for ways to "save the planet" and found some reusable produce bags to purchase online. Wait! What a great idea! So with some brainstorming, I gathered the netting that had been my oldest daughter's petticoat under her wedding dress, and some muslin that I use for pattern making and such, and voila! Produce bags!
This is a small one, and can hold a few apples. I will make a few sizes for the family. I think they will be a big hit!
This is a small one, and can hold a few apples. I will make a few sizes for the family. I think they will be a big hit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment