Pages

21 May 2010

Finished gifts

Mother's Day, Father's Day and two birthdays, plus bonus baby wear! I finally finished all the pieces for my daughter and son-in-law. They are all very practical, nothing fancy, but certainly quality pieces that should last them quite a while.









This last little romper is for my little foster grand son. The fabric matches his mommy's shirt dress and will look great for all the Memorial Day, and July 4 celebrations. Found the little buttons and added a few for details. So fun.

Now . . . I think . . . I can sew for myself for a few weeks before I start the fall flannel jammies for my babies. I have also been asked to do a Police costume, a princess dress and Dora themed clothing. I think I can do that. Sewing for my family sure keeps me busy, happy, praying and off the streets!

No comments: