Pages

07 May 2010

Happy First Mother's Day

My oldest daughter, who is a foster mom, will get to have her very first Mother's Day this year. She focuses on all the positives about being a foster mom and accepts the fact that she does NOT have control over anything other than giving that little child the best start that she can give him. She enjoys each day, plans for the immediate future and lets the rest go. A real example to me, as I can fret and worry. What if ???. . . then I give it to God and 30 seconds later . . . what if????

I have made another dress for her to wear to work. I love this fabric, and she looks great is strong colors, red and blue being her BEST colors.



When I was getting the fabric I found these most excellent buttons! They look like they were designed to compliment the pattern on the fabric. Happy Mother's Day my little silly bean. You are the best, and I pray, if it is God's will, that you will enjoy many more Mother's Days with that very special little person.

No comments: