Pages

29 June 2010

Company, company, company

I have had company, and BEEN company these past few weeks. My mom came for two weeks, then we flew off to see grand/greatgrand babies, then sister-in-law and extended family came in town to say a final goodbye to a brother, and finally my youngest blessed us with a quiet weekend of visiting and watching some World Cup. I do have a friend staying this evening, but there won't be a lot of visiting, just giving her a place to lay her head between her shows in the area.

My mom was able to meet three great grands that she had yet to meet as well as becoming better aquainted with the older two that she had met years ago.



Nana with her STAR baseball player.


Nana with her Lulu.


Nana with her Baby K.


Nana with Baby D.

We spent time sitting in the garden and chatting with the children and watching them play. We also had plenty of time for CRAFTS, and plenty of snuggle time. Baby D was quite shy this time, but Great Grandma Nana got to hold his little hand and walk a bit at one point, initiated by HIM! A little blessing from a little man that Nana won't soon forget!!

I can't post a picture yet of our little Foster Grandson at this time, but hopefully soon. We had a lovely visit with him and he thought his Great Grandma was great. He snuggled, smiled and they enjoyed each others company.

I always miss my sewing time and hope to get back to it shortly, but seeing family always trumps everything else. Given a choice I will choose to see those I love, even as much as I love my sewing time. Hopefully some fun, pretty, fabulous things will be posted soon!

No comments: