29 June 2010
Good-bye friend
I have had a dear friend for the past seven years. She recently succumbed to leukemia. She was such a lively and faith filled spirit and I will miss her. She shared her life with me from the beginning of our relationship and when she became sick, she trusted me with her feelings and struggles, including me in her journey. I was able to accompany her to some of her treatments and visit with her as she struggled to cope with her treatments while ALWAYS keeping her attitude positive. I was able to say good-bye and I will carry her last "bye ya'll" with me. I know she is now in the arms of our Lord, resting comfortably after a long and painful journey. I was so blessed to know her and I know what to listen for when I hit those pearly gates . . . she had a laugh like no one else. Good-bye sweet friend, I miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment