Pages

10 September 2010

Flannel jamies round ONE!

As the weather starts to cool down and school has begun, I begin making flannel jammies for my babies. Not MY babies, my grandbabies actually. I always line them up on a rod in the doorway to my sewing room. It makes me happy to think about our trip to go see them. They are finally used to not really getting toys. Although we can't completely resist something. This year it is things that light up. I still have more to go, as I managed to lose my oldest grandson's pattern. Still can't find it. Go figure.

The next two are for the youngest, baby D. He is two and loves balls. So baseball buttons and a football applique. I don't think he will care that it is on John Deere fabric. He loves balls!



Close up of baseball buttons on snowflakes.

The next three are for Baby K, she is three, but will be four before Christmas. She loves Dora. I made a pillow case to go with the jammies.





The next two are for Lulu. She will turn six shortly after Christmas.



I will let my daughter-in-law try this one on. I think she is an exclusive jammie pant person, which I get as I am an exclusive gown person. If she isn't interested, I will have a new gown for this winter. Cute.

No comments: