There are many more memories . . .
Spending the whole day with Baby K just playing, and baking that cake, of coarse. What a sweetheart she is. Love my little "brownie".
Seven kids in the house for the weekend. Bedtime was interesting.
Getting to know "the extended" family.
Slap with Lulu, lots of Slap with Lulu. I love to play games and I love my Lulu.
Walking on the beach with my favorite cowboy. What a special young man. What a love.
Baby D asking for endless attention. Being the smallest, youngest, I get it. You got it Baby D. I'm all yours and I am madly in love with you little buddy.
Lots of fabulous meals compliments of hubby, son and daughter-in-law.
Contract Rummy nearly every night.
Tattoos.
Listening to the waves, enjoying the sunsets.
Family time, family time, family time.
Fish, birds, sand, wind, naps, the calm, and lots and lots of FUN! I love the beach, I love my family, I was in heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment