One thing that has taken some extra unexpected time is my doctor. My bone marrow results were good, but "to be sure" my doctor wanted a CT scan along with a couple of other tests. The CT scan results showed a "bulky spleen" so more tests were scheduled. Of coarse each step takes a week or two to schedule and another week or two to get the results, so in about a week I will find the results of a PET Scan and a spleen biopsy from last week. Hopefully nothing will indicate a need for more treatment.
This summer has been a blessing in so many ways and I have gotten to spend more time with family than is typically possible, especially my son and his family who live over a 1000 miles away. I have enjoyed it immensely. As much as I love my sewing, my family beats that time hands down. The sewing will be there and I might even enjoy it MORE after a two month break. If that is possible.
This tree was out in the hill country where we spent some time with hubby's sister and husband. One of several unexpected summer trips.
No comments:
Post a Comment