30 December 2011
CASA donation for 2012
I spent two whole days on this one. For the 2012 CASA Gala. I love making a little ensemble each year and always hope that someone will bid high! These dresses are so much fun, and this is a pattern I first used about four years ago to make an Easter dress, hat, vest and purse for my little Lulu. There is a picture of her in it WAY at the beginning of all this rambling. I just love the pattern and all the details of the piping and such. A lot of work, but a fun little dress to make.
The vest is reversible and really changes up the look. The fabric has a bit of a sparkle to it that really makes it fun.


Add the purse and hat and it's just too cute, can't stand it. Bid high!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment