Pages

01 March 2012

I have a need . . . for sewing, not speed

I got a phone call today and it was a reminder that the sewing room is calling me. I have a long list of projects that could use some attention, a new baby girl to make a little dress for, a second CASA project, jammies for the babies, finish a dress for the oldest, a birthday shirt for the son, sew some stuff for myself and another baby that I want to acknowledge with a gift due in May.

I think I have caught up with my committee work for church, have done enough Hug-A-Bears for now and seem to have some space on my calendar this month. I have even slowed down with the genealogy for now. So hopefully there will be some pictures of projects real soon. Here's hoping for that.

Off to the sewing room.

No comments: