Pages

17 April 2012

Twinkie time

Found this fabulous pink flamingo fabric. I think everyone has a pink flamingo story. There is actually a rouge flamingo popping up on lawns in our neighborhood currently, and my kids each had a teacher (the same one over a 7 year period, for science) who used flamingos on a regular basis. A ploy to be entertaining as well as informative. Hey, a teacher CAN teach and be fun at the same time. Also there is a guy in Alaska who ties them to trees on a little island. We saw them on our cruise a few years back. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_flamingo will enlighten you to all things pink flamingo.
So here are his and hers.

His with star buttons.

Hers with pink buttons.

I have been practicing matching the front of the shirts. In my mind, SO easy, but in reality, there must be a trick, as hers was slightly under overlapped and his was slightly over overlapped, so his buttons are slightly wonky, but hubby never wears his shirts unbuttoned, whereas I do. This one will look super cute with a black, pink OR white t-shirt underneight, OR buttoned up tight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was social studies. Can I have them as jammies?

Annette said...

I don't make jammies for anonymous.