It has been forever since I have sewn with any type of regularity, since all those jammies way back when. So glad I was able to get those done as delivery is eminent. Now that I seem to be sewing again, I will attempt to have a few things for the family to open when we celebrate the holidays together, when ever that might be. I would do this sewing anyway, but save it up for the "holidays". Basically shirts for the guys, a couple of dresses for the oldest, and some other things to wrap up for the youngest. We don't "do" Christmas beyond what it is really about. I love what it is truly about, but not so fond of the cultural pressures that our society has gotten thoroughly carried away with. Thankfully I am one of those people that thinks it's a holiday every time we get together! It's a celebration, fun and special, no matter what!
This lovely Michael Miller fabric makes a great casual shirt. Someone will surely enjoy this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment