Our daughter-in-law is an extraordinary photographer and has been known to take some phenomenal photography. "Challenging" children are her forte. She can get kids captured, even when they are generally not terribly cooperative . . . except her own. We have about 40 shots that are similar to this one, which I love!
Amazingly enough, we have at least two that are really, really nice and capture the kids being lovely, smiling and relaxed. Love those little people.
We enjoy our grand kids far more than I ever imagined. I personally have an affinity for children in general. I am fascinated with their ideas, their thoughts, their interests. I probably "played" with my kids far more than most, but they were gifts that were for ME to know in a way that no other person on the planet would know. They were so precious, so fascinating and a pleasure to watch grow and develop. Even though I don't get to spend near as much time with these little people as I would like, we do get several times a year of intense visiting. I feel like I DO know them pretty well, and that they think I am a pretty good grandmother. I hope they know how very much I love them.
When you are close to 60 years old, this is generally how we feel after five days with four of the most precious children we know. The not so funny thing is, that big guy on the left . . . sleep was never his thing, he can't even fake it!
Thank you for your love you little people, it's all that counts in the long run.
Thank you for your love you little people, it's all that counts in the long run.
No comments:
Post a Comment