Thanks to a very talented son we have some custom fabric at our house, with hubby's logo on the fabric. Logo also thanks to very talented son.
This is the full roll of 20 yards that we ordered. It was fun getting it home in the Smart. It would NOT have been a problem if my mom had not been with me. Just lay down the right hand seat and lay it front to back. But alas, mom WAS with. So she had a rather uncomfortable ride home with the end of a large box in her face. We were going to run an errand on the way home, but we skipped that one. This was my first experience doing something like this. I had seen them design fabric on Project Runway, but never dreamed that this is something I might be involved in. So glad to have a very talented son. I may give this a try on my own sometime. Truly custom clothing!
Close up of Logo.
No comments:
Post a Comment