Actually more than just a T.
My son designed this fabric and I finally got around to making a T-shirt and a camp shirt out of the fabric. The T is a nice cotton knit, the camp shirt is Kona Cotton. The shift (which I may leave with my mom) is a stretch denim. If it doesn't fit her, I will make some minor adjustments and keep it. She took her pattern home with her, so had to guess.
I will be making more of the T's and camp shirts. I need to make at least three for the women at hubby's office. Work shirts with the logo of their project. I also want to make a shirt waist dress for me out of the fabric. We ordered 25 yards of the Kona Cotton and three of the knit. It makes me want to design ALL my fabric in the future! But I would need my son's help, he was SO sweet to help with this first effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment