Pages

25 July 2013

The last two shirts

I have made seven of these shirts, and now the whole team at hubby's work is ready for their next conference. I was thinking that making the same shirt over and over was not the most fun I ever had. I think I like a challenge, like fitting someone to make the clothes look nice on their particular figure, or working with new fabrics, styles and patterns. 

The one thing I did enjoy was my old stand by . . . sewing and praying. I happen to know the women who will be wearing the last three shirts that I made. I know that they have each had some challenges in their lives over the past years, and I know that praying for them was easy to do. So maybe I wasn't challenged in the usual way, but it was still a pleasure to sew for them. 


No comments: