When we were at "the store" this past weekend, I brought my list of what I needed for my next two suits. I wanted an idea of the price and then see if they were in the budget. I have two planned, one for a Gala we attend each January that supports foster children and I want a new Easter suit, something fun, bright, colorful. Hubby ends up in his suit most Sundays (the only guy in church in a suit 99.99% of the time). Well, hubby wasn't gonna stand for that. Just looking? Nope. He encouraged me to jump in and make the purchase. I will give more details about the fabric and the trims, linings and buttons later, as I make the suits, but wanted to give a little preview of what is to come.
This is a silk Chanel tweed. I am over the moon!
This will be a more formal suit of wool, but will have some sparkle!


No comments:
Post a Comment