This first one is from a church auction. Some friends want a sign painted on their back patio. This is the test for size and style. The letters are eight inches high.

Then there are the little Hug-A-Bears our church (and other churches) supply to the local hospital to comfort little ones who come in. Apparently they make a difference.

Calligraphy is something else I love to do. I seem to be the "go to" girl for Baptisms, Marriages, New Members and any time a little fancy writing is required. I sure enjoy doing it, as I can be home and do it on my schedule.

So . . . break time is generally just time to do something else. How I ever got so lucky to be in a position to do what I do . . . Thank you Lord. I am one happy camper.
No comments:
Post a Comment