My little big foot is gone. I so enjoyed our almost year with him, being able to celebrate birthday number one on Sunday with him and family. What a sweet precious funny little man.
I am thankful to have . . .
kept him when he was nearly newborn to help out
lost a couple nights sleep because of him
seen him in his swim classes, amazing
seen that huge shock of hair slowly rise above his cute little face
written him a little song that he seemed to like
babysat several times
hugged and kissed, bathed and fed him
held him while he was sleeping (his favorite place at our house)
watched him learn to walk
just known him
I know that God loves him far more than I can, I will always pray for him, and keep his picture where I will see it daily. I miss him, and am amazed that we were fortunate enough to have some time with a most amazing little man. God bless all foster parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment