I have made
19 men's shirts
19 pairs of pajamas
8 darling little girl dresses (one donated to CASA)
7 bow ties and 1 regular tie
Renaissance outfit for daughter and shirt for her boyfriend
4 shirt waist dresses for oldest for work
2 fancy "prom" dresses for youngest and me
8 baby boy shirts and coveralls
2 diaper bags
3 purses
3 scarves
2 skirts
2 dresses for me
5 holiday kid bags
1 baby sling
1 baby cart seat
1 activity quilt
1 flannel baby quilt
many flannel baby blankets/wipes
many produce bags
many bulk bags
1 hat
LOTS of Hug-A-Bears
1 T-shirt quilt for a friend
decorated three t-shirts for baby D
2 squares for my Baltimore Album Quilt
1 tutu
2 t-shirts
and a pink, sparkley, princess GOD dress!
I think that's it.
Plus I emptied over 30 spools of thread! I am glad I kept them instead of throwing them out. Just a little thought I had at the beginning of the year.

It's fun to imagine what I will create in 2011. Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment