Since starting treatment I ran my first fever yesterday. I was not having a good day, so totally tired, but when I started feeling feverish, I got concerned. Just rested and took my temperature throughout the day. It never got to 100 and today is gone. Not sure what that was about, but sure don't want that complication. I must head straight to the nearest emergency room if it hits 101. Not good.
I got my cancer care book out to read some of the suggestions and will now wear my mask when I am outside, even picking up the mail. I also wear them when I do hubby's laundry from lawn work. Neurtopenic patients (me!) must be extra careful. The fever shook me up.
I did get a giggle when I read the chapter on Fatigue. Did you know there are WARNING signs to fatigue? Did you know if you feel weak over your entire body, have difficulty concentrating, lack motivation to be physically active and do not get relief from fatigue by resting, you might be fatigued? DUH. Gotta good laugh from that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment