Pages

20 May 2013

Bake and Pray


This weekend was spent in the kitchen, baking and praying for some folks I love. I wanted to send cookies to my almost 10 year old grandson along with his mom, who celebrates her 34th the same day. Then my brother turns 62 the following day and SIL#1 turns 40 the day after that. I also made a second batch of Thank You cookies that I will take down to the medical center tomorrow to give to all those folks who are part of my care team.  They are the best! I have my check up and expect to hear GREAT news about my current cancer status. I know I am doing better as I can do some pretty serious weight training again, along with cardio, and I do just fine! Whoohooo, here's to good health again! Lovin' it. After being forced to be a couch potato for nearly 4 years, I don't ever want that again, it's GOOD to MOVE THAT BODY cause then you can have an occasional cookie!

No comments: