- It's always good to visit mom.
08 May 2013
Another non sewing post!
I recently returned from a trip to spend time with my mom. It was a good trip, a relaxing trip, a trip that seemed more like a retreat than anything else. I was lazy, I only walked three times the whole 10 days. I read five books, saw several movies, experienced a lovely memorial service put on by hospice, had several lovely lunches with my mom and some of her friends, got to hear a wonderful hand bell choir, listened to a priest share his experiences in Rome during the transition to the new Pope, enjoyed dinners with my brother, visits with my sister-in-law, a bit of shopping, a visit to a lovely conservatory, attended mass, enjoyed the library, and even got some paper work done, phone calls made and a few lessons in technical stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment