Pages

18 January 2014

Shirty the Bear and a TUTU!


This little guy is made out of shirts I made for my son, mostly. There is a bit from hubby's, but mostly son's. When Baby D saw it, he wanted it, so I think this little Shirty Bear will be taking a plane ride in February. I think I better make a little flannel one for his little bro, too.




I have been asked to make a tutu type skirt. Apparently all the rage right now. I needed to practice, so used some fabric I already had. Messed around with different ways of putting it together and ended up with a wide elastic waist band, a circle skirt pattern with lining fabric for the underskirt and four layers of tulle. I think more tulle might work better, but that was all I had. My youngest will have a fun flirty tutu skirt to wear now.

No comments: