Thinking about a trip coming up with the family and needing some modest jammies that I can be in "public" when we are together. I found this knit on sale and had a coupon. Really don't like spending a lot of money making jammies. Mostly looking for comfort and this is a nice soft knit.
I purposely purchased enough to make summer jammies for Lulu, something simple and comfy. So a T-shirt and shorts (longish) to sleep in. I also had just a bit left over and was able to make a cammie for her. She can swap out the tops if she wants.
This cammie may be a bit too generous through the chest and I may make a second one with a slight adjustment. Always a bit challenging when the model isn't within fitting distance. She will eventually grow into it, the one advantage when sewing for children.
I will never tire of my serger and coverlock machines!
No comments:
Post a Comment