Pages

29 July 2014

July

July has been a full month. Travel and family was a big aspect. I got to see three of my four brothers and their wonderful wives along with a nephew and his new wife. Spent a couple weeks with mom and got a lot taken care of, always nice. It was a good July. 

I smattering of what has gone on. 

Photographer and Sister-in-Law extraordinaire was up for a little Then and Now photo, this was fun. Love my little bros. And love my other sister-in-law's photo bomb! 




I also did a little baking. Son's birthday (these were too much fun!) 
and just had to send some love in the mail. 



Besides some mending/alterations for youngest and a neighbor, I managed a jumper for my mom. 


It was a big month with lots of fun stuff going on. It is good to be me. 

No comments: