Pages

20 May 2015

Father and Son and more fabric!

My son-in-law is an artistic type and appreciates some of his clothing to be more colorful and interesting than is generally available at most stores. Nice, as I like to sew interesting, colorful clothing. So I am always on the lookout for fabrics that will make a nice shirt for his birthday or Christmas. This I found in Indianapolis last fall. Since then, he has acquired a son through adoption! So instead of focusing on getting the front and pockets to match perfectly, I instead, worked to squeeze out a "son" outfit. Since his little man is still on the small side, I pulled it off. They will look quite sweet this summer in their matching outfits. They sure look like they could be related!




And the more fabric . . . . 

Couldn't resist the beautiful blue for a shirt waist, and the cameras, well, my big bro is a photographer and is the only bro without a sister shirt. Hopefully I will be able to make him one soon. 

No comments: