Pages

15 May 2015

Grands!


My mom now has 13 Great Grand Children, with three added in the last two years. The little one on the left, a real live girl with my maiden name as her last, the first female in 62 years after a LONG line of boys! My son did manage two daughters (with hubby's last name), but none of my four brothers, nor any of their sons produced girls until now. That is also the youngest great, but from her oldest grand son. Little tid bits of trivia. The little boys are gifts from mother's who cared enough about their boys to give them to families who had the resources to love, nurture and raise them in a safe environment with opportunities that they might not otherwise have. Astonishing! We are one lucky and blessed family.

This panel will be an addition to one I made back in 2008 when Baby D was just an infant. Heading to mom's soon and will attach this to the original wall hanging. If I ever find a picture I will come back and post it.

No comments: