Some of our Relayers.
I am a life long Jazzerciser, starting in 1979 and even Jazzercised overseas. Our group participated in a Relay for Life and raised an amazing $4000 plus! I just wanted to remember. It was a fun event. Hubby got a luminary for me and I took a picture of one of our friends luminary who went through lymphoma treatment shortly after I did my leukemia treatment. We are both in remission!
We had a LOT of luminary out there. Hubby's parents, my dad and many friends and relatives that have fought the fight. Someday I hope to not learn of any new folks who need prayed for. Don't like cancer, what it to go away. Why I did the Relay. I personally only managed 14 laps that evening, it had been a long day. Would have LOVED to have walked for the whole event.
No comments:
Post a Comment