We have a leak! So . . . for repairs to be made and repainting of the ceiling, THIS had to happen. A total removal of all my STUFF! Good grief, I sure had a lot of stuff and it is now stuffed into the dining room, with some in the master from the earlier removal of stuff for company. Good grief, I sure have a lot of stuff! The other thing was I took down ALL the pictures and quilts. There were three quilts and more pictures than I could count. Each new picture randomly went up on the wall, but as I took them down I realized that there is WAY too much linty dust generated in that room. I think a photo album is going to have to be purchased to house all those fabulous baby photos with a choice few put back up. Decisions!
04 December 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment