Pages

27 February 2009

How does your garden grow. Vol. February

In Texas, February is still winter like the rest of the US, but if you look closely, or even casually observe, you will see small surprises everywhere. I love the tiny little treasures hidden here and there around the garden. Since this is the end of February, I decided to go out and capture the garden as it wakes up to spring. With all that I found today, I am sure there will be many magical surprises in the next month. I don't work the garden, my hubby does, I just observe, enjoy and anticipate. Another thing I am not particularly interested in is the name of each flower. They are delightful with or without a name. In my mind they are all beautiful and stir thoughts of God and His amazing creativity. This part of His creation we can SEE, but I also like to imagine the infinite beauty that is there that I cannot see. From the infinite immensity of the universe, to the infinite minuteness of atoms, strings and the things that strings are made of.

The first I absolutely know the name of, our lovely Texas Bluebonnet.












No comments: