Pages

24 February 2009

Out to lunch

Yes, I have been sewing, in between all my lunch dates. In the past week, there hasn't been much eaten here at home. I can get little bits done between all my fun with an intense session of sewing last night. I finished up the second CASA donation dress. I also helped my youngest fine tune her tuxedo pants and shirt so she can work events and earn some extra money. Smart kid, why not?

So this week, even though it didn't go as planned was full of time with friends and enough accomplished to feel like it wasn't a total waste. Wish that laundry and vacuuming and stuff like that didn't interfere with my creative side. I am SO wanting to lose myself in sewing, my list is over a dozen items waiting in the wings, but meetings, errands and obligations just keep popping up, and if there is an opportunity to enjoy my friends or family for an hour or two, well, that is the REAL stuff of life, not passing up those opportunities. I love my family and friends, they fill me up!!

No comments: