Pages

16 February 2009

shopping fun


My lovely husband knows exactly how to make me happy on Valentin's Day, take me to the best fabric store ever and let me brows and pick out some things. This time it was mostly for men's shirts. I have enough to make three little boy cowboy shirts and four men's shirts, one for my son, son-in-law, husband and another special young man. I also found an adorable polka dot but am not 100% sure what I will do with it yet, but am getting an idea! Wait and see!! I did get some fabric for a skirt for myself as I live in them and when you wear them daily and they are made from less expensive fabric, well, they don't hold up so well. This time I found a lovely light weight wool in black. I will get lots of use out of that! Later I purchased a book with ideas for purses and bags, use for all my scraps! A fun weekend. We also saw a wonderful dance troop and had a hoot at a gospel brunch. Way fun.

No comments: