
This glider is from my grandmother's screened in porch, I would sit on it when I was a kid and listen to her little canary Tweety and rock. My brother had it for a while, but didn't have a place for it. He offered to give it to me, I was beyond thrilled. We had it refinished by a friend who even took the wrought iron apart and sandblasted and repainted it. Did a great job! It is a fabulous place to sit and enjoy the garden. Apparently my grandmother bought it used, so I think it may be pretty old, but it is made so well.

We used to have several jade plants in the house. For some reason we decided to move them outside, they are MUCH happier outside.


I find this flower completely fascinating because it has several amazing colors in the same flower. How did God do that?? I love it.

Our first wine cups began to bloom this week, there are several more now and we'll have lots by the end of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment