Pages

27 March 2009

Baby K's song


This song is "unpublished" until now. I have been pondering and mulling over a song for Baby K since she was born two years ago. The older two seem to like their songs and last time we were there they asked me about their little sister's song, so the pressure was on. I had been thinking about it, but until a "song" sticks in my head and I can remember it from one day to the next, it's not the right song. This one stuck.

I use her first and middle name.

Baby K N
my baby K N
She's sweet like a brownie
And cute like a bunnie
My baby K N
my baby K N

Baby K N,
my baby K N
I love her and miss her
and wish I could kiss her
my baby K N
my baby K N

Baby K N
my baby K N
I miss her and love her
and wish I could hug her
my baby K N
my baby K N

I use the tune from "Good morning to you" as the base of this song and I always signed my letters to my kids, I love you, I miss you, I wish I could kiss you, OR I miss you, I love you, I wish I could hug you, when they left for college, because . . . well, that is how I felt. So Baby K's song has that bit in it.

I will be debuting the song in May, I hope she likes it.

Now, a Baby D song, hmmmmmmmm.

No comments: