I sewed yesterday, for 15 hours! Well, actually from 9 a.m. until 12:30 a.m. stopping when the tummy said "eat", answering the phone and the other interruptions of life, but not too many. I really got into my "zone" just imagining good things for my grand children as they grow under God's guiding hand. I am a visual prayer. I learned about it one time when I did a prayer workshop. It was how to teach children to pray. They are taught to imagine something. So I always ask my grandchildren to "imagine me strong, healthy and smiling" . . . I think it's working!!
Anyway, what a delight to have a day to just spend doing what I love and thinking about those I love, and then having something so fun and cute and USEFUL at the end of the day.
Here is my cowboy's jammies, he's a John Deere fan.

Here is Lulu's nightgown.

Here is Baby K's little jammies, the fabric is TOO cute.

No jammies for Baby D, as being under a year he's still in those little knit things that little ones wear to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment