Pages

25 August 2009

Fun, funner, funnest!

Last evening, we received the fabric from our mail order. Big discounts on some really nice fabric. The shirts I will make will require about $20 of material, and three hours of work. Not bad. I think they are all great, but can only imagine the comments he will get when he wears the froggies. I bought enough of that for something for me. Just had to, it's too funny. Little froggies crawling everywhere. I will find out if my little grandson likes the frogs and will make him a shirt as well. I think it looks a bit like the camo stuff, enough that he will think it's pretty cool.


Hubby wants his first shirt made of the butterfly fabric. Love it!



We recycle everything we can, and compost all organics, even paper that we have shredded. Makes for some interesting stuff growing in interesting places in the garden. A couple of years ago, there were random cantaloupes growing. One got eaten by little visitors, and the other, I plucked up too soon. Another time a tomato plant sprung up IN one of the the compost bins. That didn't last either.

Hubby does a lot of community work that relates to recycling and sustainability. So appropriate. We take care of things with the goal of having our grandchildren's grandchildren having a lovely world to live in. Seventh generation is a good concept.



Frogs EVERYWHERE, I love it. Not sure how this fabric will hold up, as don't really know the manufacturer, but am hopeful. The first two I KNOW will hold up well.

No comments: