I found why I am not keen on making little boy shirts. They are really tricky. For some reason getting the lining to line up and lay smoothly is tougher on these little shirts. I did two versions. I did the one according to the directions and the other I added an extra back lining. I used the pattern to cut the lining, but it still didn't lay flat, I had to add a little extra tuck. It won't show.
I learn a lot working on these little shirts, one thing is I prefer big shirts, but also that it is tricky to get it to work just right. I wish there were classes to take to figure out what makes it not come together the way I think I should.
This the the inside of each shirt. One with and one without the back lining piece.
No comments:
Post a Comment