
I finished up the first set of spring time jammies for my little grand girls. Jammies are fun, usually not too difficult, useful AND I can be kind of wild and crazy with the colors and such. I think I vicariously live through my grand girls and create, bright, colorful, fun things that can only be worn when one is a child. Although I am beginning to think I may just start replacing MY jammies with the "illegal" stuff. Hmmmmm. Can't wear stuff like that in public, but just with my sweetie?
The motif is castles, dragons and princesses and such, very fun and cute. The girls are only two years apart, so the sizes are not too different, but I do different details on them so the girls CAN tell them apart. Oh, I wish they could come to their grandmother's house for the day, we'd have such fun. We could bake and sew and be silly and tell stories and go for a walk to the park. It would be a most delightful day. I miss them SO much.

No comments:
Post a Comment