He also gave me a family that he has fathered well, and we have children who have also given us every reason to be proud. They love us both and let us know. They share their lives with us and welcome us with open arms when we visit. They share their children and are the kind of parents that will raise responsible, creative, loving and capable people. The love I feel from my family, from where I came from and where my DNA is going, is a most marvelous, miraculous thing. There are even little ones who have been put into our family directly from the hand of God, little ones that are particularly special because they were placed "specifically" through God's grace.
So Happy Valentine's Day. Happy day full of love, happy day full of miracles, happy day full of fun.
This is the latest from the studio, Go Texas!! Hubby is all ready.
Just for reference, this is a size six I made for my little cowboy grandson last fall. Yeeehaa!
No comments:
Post a Comment